The Bateman sheep grip unit is designed to be used for dagging, drenching, injecting and tagging varying sizes of sheep.
A foot operated treadle operates the restraining panel which grips the sheep preventing its movement forwards and backwards. Weighing can also be undertaken with the optional platform and electronic weigh equipment, whereby the display is set to zero whilst the operator is standing on the platform.
|LENGTH WITHOUT EXIT RAMP||2390mm|
|LENGTH WITH EXIT RAMP||3600mm|
- Adjustable width settings for varying size sheep
- Entry ramp with aluminium tread plate base and stop gate when dagging and trimming
- Easy to us lever lock mechanism
- Polypropylene sides
- Two plastic storage boxes
Standard/ Optional Extras
- 3 way drafting exit ramp
- Weigh platform to accommodate tru test 600 load bars
- EID equipment
- Clipping machine support arm