XRP2 Panel Reader
The XRP2 is built around Tru-Test’s state of the art digital signal processing that gives optimum read range while automatically reducing unwanted interference.
Its revolutionary fast auto tuning provides maximum performance under all conditions. The fixed panel reader environment isn’t static. Small changes in the metalwork or the simple action of opening a metal gate on a crush or crate can affect the reader’s range and read speed performance. Tru-Test’s EID panel readers maintain optimal performance through these changing conditions by retuning up to
18 times per second, ensuring consistent, accurate tag reads throughout your weigh session.
The XRP2 gives you the flexibility to record ID tags into a session file or send IDs directly to your weigh scale indicator to record individual animal weights and other information. It also comes with built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology to easily connect to your weigh scale indicator or smartphone.
- Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B Tags
- Plug and Play Setup – Unique auto tuning function monitors and adjusts to the environment to ensure consistent tag reads.
- Wireless or Wired EID Transfer – Bluetooth® class 1 wireless technology to transfer scanned eids to weigh scale indicator or other devices up to 100m away. Automatic pairing/connection to tru-test weigh scale indicator, or use the supplied serial communication cable.
- Record – Record scanned tags into session files that can be downloaded. Store up to 20,000 tags in memory.
- PC Software – Comes with data link PC software for windows*, for downloading recorded information and configuring the reader.
- Data Link App For Android* Smartphones.
- Email session files back to the office.
Superior Read Performance
Fdx: up to 1,000 reads per minute
Hdx: up to 850 reads per minute
Single large antenna – up to 1m
Single small antenna – up to 700mm
Option to almost double read distance with dual antenna adaptor
Scanned tags and setup options displayed on a daylight viewable screen. Bright lights and buzzer provide clear feedback on status.
Easier installation with tuning and interference feedback.
Either connect to a 12-24 v battery or use the supplied mains power adaptor.
IP67 waterproof case with double walled construction and rubber corner buffers for extra durability.