LM Bateman is a progressive family run business that continues to go from strength to strength in the world of agricultural livestock equipment. An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate, could this be you? Would you thrive in a fast paced working environment, with the opportunity to build a longstanding career.
Get in touch now for more information and an informative discussion about the role.
Preferred experience within a coordinating role, dealing with customers in the correct manner will be a key part of this role .
- Immediate start.
Key Tasks Include
- Load planning
- Picking tickets
- Despatch notes
- Booking deliveries in
- Check and scan proof of deliveries
- Checking/monitoring stock levels
- Dealing with Customer enquires
- Liaising with internal and external sales team
• Previous experience within a coordinator role .
• Strong IT, written and verbal communications skills with attention to detail.
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Solid organisational skills, setting deadlines and meeting them.
• Willing to work as part of a team but equally comfortable working independently.
• Ability to multi-task
5 days a week
Job Types: Full-Time, Permanent
Production MIG Welders
Two separate shifts are available to choose from:
DAYS: 08.00am – 16.30pm Monday – Thursday & 08.00am – 15.30pm Friday
NIGHTS: 4.30pm – 03.00am – Monday – Thursday
▪️Competitive rate of pay
▪️40 hours per week
▪️30 days holiday per year (bank holidays inclusive) remaining flexible
▪️Free On-site Parking
For further information or to apply for this role please contact – Ian Jones
firstname.lastname@example.org (01538 361326)